Official House Rules
- In all disputes in which a ruling, interpretation,
clarification or intervention is required, all decisions made by The BestECasino.com Poker Room management are final and binding.
- Management has the right to close any game at
- Management has the right to remove a player for
a time period to be determined by management for a violation of a house
- In the unlikely event of a software error which
subsequently rewards a pot to the wrong player, The BestECasino.com Poker Room has the
right to adjust players' account balances to correct any and all errors.
The BestECasino.com Poker Room will contact all affected players and present a hand
history and detailed explanation of the error within 48 hours.
- If a player notices that an unlikely error of
any kind has occurred during a game, the player is obliged to contact
support services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the unlikely event of a server crash that removes
all players from the table, the hand in play will be considered dead
(void) and all monies will be returned after an investigation has been
- In the unlikely event of an error, the hand will
be dead. Please refer to 'error' under our The BestECasino.com Poker Room General House
- All players have the right to request a hand history
in the event of a dispute.
- Players may not act as a team. If team play (collusion)
is suspected, The BestECasino.com Poker Room has the right to suspend suspected accounts
and funds while an investigation is conducted. Players found to have
been acting, or reasonably suspected of acting as a team, will have
their account privileges indefinitely terminated at all casinos operated
by Boss Media. If warranted, The BestECasino.com Poker Room has the right to confiscate
any funds won while players were acting as a team. Confiscated funds
will be distributed to victimized players.
- No 'board talk' is allowed. Players may not chat
about a hand while it is in progress. Although some comments may be
innocuous, the presumption will be that any comments about the play
of a hand are in violation of our rules, and the burden of proof will
be on the violating player to convince us otherwise. To be safe, avoid
making jokes about the hand you are holding or how you intend to play
during a hand.
- Players may not use chat to offer advice to another
player during a hand, or urge a player to take a particular course of
action (e.g., it is a rule violation to use chat to say 'Call him, he's
- Players may not chat about any folded cards they
held during a hand.
- Players may not chat about any current cards they
are holding during a hand.
- Only the English language may be written using
- Foul, abusive or threatening language will not
be tolerated at the gaming tables. Players may lose membership privileges
for any repeat occurrences.
- The game is played for 'table stakes' and as such,
a player may not be forced out of hand for a lack of money. To complete
the hand, a player will be allowed to go All-In.
- If a player is disconnected during play for any
reason, then he will be considered All-In if such player has any All-Ins
remaining. In the event that a player does not have an All-In remaining,
then the player will be folded and lose the funds contributed to the
- The All-In limit is one (1) per day. If a player
goes through the All-In in a day, he must send an email to customer
service, asking that his All-Ins be reset, and explaining the reason
for the needed additional All-Ins. Customers who abuse the All-In policy
are subject to having their accounts closed.
- A 'cap' of three (3) raises is allotted per betting
- If there are only two remaining players, playing
'heads up,' then raises are unlimited.
- Players are allowed to Check and Raise.
- The determination of which player's hand will
and must be shown first during the showdown will depend on which player
initiated the action and/or which player initiated the last bet, raise
- Players who win a non-called pot are not obligated
to show their cards.
- Players may not fold a checked hand.
- Cards 'speak for themselves' when determining
the winner of a pot. The universal poker hand rankings apply, and a
list of these rankings can be found at the Poker Hand Rankings link.
- If two or more players tie by holding equally-strong
winning five-card hands, the pot will be split between the tying players.
If there is an odd chip, that chip will be broken down to the smallest
value chips in the game. If the amount to be split is still uneven,
the player who was in earliest position gets the odd chip in flop games.
In high-low games, the high hand gets the odd chip.
- The house shall collect a 'rake' not to exceed
$3 per pot, except in games featuring stakes of 1-2 or lower, where
the maximum rake is $1. Please see 'house rakes' on our website.
- The Reserve-Seat and Sit-Out features are intended
to allow a player to take a small break from the action without losing
his or her seat. Players must return to the game within 10 rounds. If
a player fails to return to the game, then the player will be picked
up from the table.
- Short buys are not permitted. The only exception
to this rule is if the player has already bought into the game for the
acceptable minimum, and wants to add chips from his account, but does
not have enough chips in his account to reach the minimum. That player
will be allowed to add as many chips as he has left in his account.
- Straddle bets are not permitted.
- Membership to The BestECasino.com Poker Room can be revoked
at anytime for any reason. The funds in a player's account will be returned
unless the player has been found to have cheated another player or players,
in which case some or all funds may be distributed to the victimized
players. In no event will The BestECasino.com Poker Room simply confiscate a player's
funds and retain them for The BestECasino.com Poker Room.